ADADAO ($ADAO) is all set to launch on BlueZilla launchpad on 21 Marchadmin
ADADAO has partnered with BlueZilla for IDO on its platforms. BlueZilla has announced to conduct the IDO on ADAPad, BSCPad, and VelasPad launchpads. IDOs in the BlueZilla ecosystem have a tremendous reputation. For example, the average ROI on BSCPad is 6400%. ADADAO is expected to follow the same trend as other BlueZilla projects and presents a great opportunity for early entry on the first day.
ADADAO is a DeFi protocol on the Cardano blockchain which facilitates the creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. AUSD is the Stablecoin generated using this protocol, which is on-chain overcollateralized using Bluechip Cardano assets. ADAO is the utility and governance token that allows users to decide how the protocol functions and also gives them a share of the fees raised through the protocol.
IDO Date: Monday, March 21st
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Monday, March 21st, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $0.038 USD
Allocation Round Opens: Monday, March 21st, 8 AM UTC
- #BSCPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1 PM UTC
- #ADAPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1.10 PM UTC
- #VelasPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1.20 PM UTC
Listing: Monday, March 21st
- PancakeSwap Launch: Monday, March 21st, 3:00 PM UTC
- AstroSwap Launch: Monday March 21st, 3:30 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 500,000,000 $ADAO
Circulating Supply at Listing: 16,875,000 ADAO
Market Capitalization at Listing: $619,000 USD
ADADAO ($ADAO) is a DeFi protocol on Cardano blockchain which facilitates creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. ADADAO functions as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).
ADADAO ecosystem has two tokens:
- ADAO: which is the governance token of adadao protocol
- AUSD: which is the stable coin pegged to usd which can be borrowed by collaterizing Cardano native assets like ADA.
The protocol has a unique design with the following salient features:
- It is interest free: There is a one time fee for use of the protocol and then the borrower can keep the loan as long as he wants , provided that he maintains the collateral.
- Liquidations happen through the stability pool : It is a pool of AUSD stablecoins staked by users which facilitate the liquidations at a fixed price. The liquidation penalty realised during the process is distributed to the stakers proportionally.
BlueZilla – A force to be reckoned with
BlueZilla is a blockchain incubator that helps some of the most cutting-edge projects in the industry get off the ground through its launchpads: BSCPad, Tronpad, ETHPad, KCCPad, NFTLaunch, ADAPad, VelasPad, GameZone, PulsePad, DotPad and MetaVPad. In this way, they provide security to investors, while allowing them to participate in the early stage investments of their partner companies. The platform is a renowned incubator that nurtures and props the founders’ ideas before providing further development, legal, technical, and marketing support as the project finds its footing.
The ultra high demand of tokens launching on BlueZilla has resulted in massive ROIs in its IDOs. For example, WagyuSwap—a DEX on Velas—has a 106X ROI and is within the territory of TronPad, which rallied around 255x. A standout performance thus far is the vertical rise of ETHPad’s $ETHPAD, which currently has an ROI of approximately 170X. Recently, MetaVPad did a 1290x, Valhalla and Astroswap did 630x and 527x respectively.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.