Coin Bureau Analyzes Staking Potential of $AVAX, $ATOM, $ADA, $FTM, $ONE, $ALGOadmin
Earlier this week, crypto analysis show Coin Bureau talked about his top six proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptoassets for 2022.
According to a report by The Daily Hodl published yesterday, here are a few comments by the host of the popular YouTube series about each of his favorite six PoS cryptoassets:
- $AVAX: “Avalanche has proven itself to be one of the top alternatives to Ethereum due to its implementation of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which is nearly 5x faster than other EVM implementations.“
- $ATOM: “Cosmos uses a novel proof-of-stake mechanism called Tendermint, which allows its blockchain to process up to 10,000 transactions per second. Cosmos staking rewards are currently around 15% per year for delegators who must lock up their ATOM for 21 days. There’s no minimum stake, slashing penalties are minimal.”
- $ADA: “Cardano’s staking rewards are currently 5% per year, which is on the lower end of the staking rewards spectrum but comes with some seriously attractive trade-offs. There’s no minimum stake for delegators, there’s no lockup or unlock period for any staked ADA, and there is no risk of slashing.”
- $FTM: “The main reason why I hold FTM is because Fantom has some of the best developers in cryptocurrency. Fantom is also one of the few crypto projects that has secured some serious partnerships with governments and public institutions.“
- $ONE: “Harmony has the most room to grow of any cryptocurrency on this list. Unfortunately, the price history for ONE doesn’t look nearly as pretty as other altcoins in the top 100, but it remains in a relatively long-term uptrend.“
- $ALGO: “This staking reward can be increased to almost 10% per year if you participate in Algorand’s governance process. Note that this percentage changes depending on various parameters.”
The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptoassets comes with a risk of financial loss.
Featured Image by “geralt” via Pixabay
Leave a Reply